Screw Piling IN NOWRA AND SURROUNDS
Pascall Plumbing and Excavations is a leading distributor and installer of Katana steel screw piles for residential and light commercial construction. The Katana Pile is a Queensland manufactured, twin fin screw pile, made from 400+ grade high-tensile steel.
With a 50 year design life guarantee, the Katana Pile and its associated products can be used in conjunction with all types of concrete slabs, as well as timber and steel flooring systems. The Katana Pile has been designed to allow for custom made attachments to be manufactured for portable building applications, sloping sites and generally difficult building site conditions.
WHy USE SCREW PILES?
- There is no spoil to remove
- Extremely cost effective
- Fixed prices can be offered
- Open holes are unsafe
- No concrete pumps are required
- Deeper depths can be achieved with ease
- No weather interruptions
- No on-site engineer inspections required
- Full certification can be provided